Your dry cleaning free 24h delivery service, from
£2 per item
Very impressed with the Laundryheap service! My dry cleaning was collected in the evening, beautifully cleaned and returned the next evening :)
Why choose Laundryheap?
Your average local dry cleaner
Time to find
about 15 minute walk
£1.5 - £4
Delivery to you
2 - 3 days
You just found it
in 24 hours
What our customers say about our dry cleaning service
Rated Excellent by ★Trustpilot.
Great work all round.
Easy to use the service. Constantly kept up to date with progress. Drivers were super friendly and attentive. Cloths were clean, dry and expertly folded.
Laundryheap is a lifesaver!
Laundryheap is so easy to use! It’s been a lifesaver whilst my washing machine was broken and I have recommended it to lots of friends who all find it great too! I will definitely use it again. The drivers are always polite and washing comes back clean, dry and smelling nice. Thank you Laundryheap!
I fell down in mud after a long night…
I fell down in mud after a long night out and got my favorite jacket sooooo dirty, I didn’t even know what to do. So, I googled dry cleaners and this showed up as a pick up and deliver service, seemed better than throwing away my favorite jacket. This is the first dry cleaners I have ever used. It was so easy! It was not too expensive but I wouldn’t really know because I have never gotten dry cleaning, but they pick it up and drop it off so the price point seemed right. Everything is very clean. I would like to rate the driver but I didn’t have any interaction as my flats concierge handled that, but I am sure they were wonderful. I would highly recommend.
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Book our 24h dry cleaning delivery service.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just £16.95
Per load of 6 kg - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
Shirt on Hanger
Bedspread - King - Washable
Bed Sheet - Single
Baby clothes (prices can vary)
Jacket / Blazer
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.
Book now. Smile away. Everyday.