Dry cleaners nearby: free 24h delivery service
Dry cleaning collected, cleaned and delivered to your doorstep
Very impressed with the Laundryheap service! My dry cleaning was collected in the evening, beautifully cleaned and returned the next evening :)
5 top rated dry cleaners
Seven Dials Dry Cleaners
11-13 Shelton St, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JN
Open 08:00 - 18:00
28 D'Arblay St, London W1F 8EW
Open 10:00 - 23:00
City Cleaning & Laundry Club
71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ
Open 08:00 - 20:00
Tired of searching for a new dry cleaner?
Try Laundryheap for a reliable dry cleaning service
We work with your best local dry cleaners to provide the service directly to your door.
What our customers say about our dry cleaning service
Collected my dry cleaning very quickly…
Collected my dry cleaning very quickly and delivered it on time and clean. Will use again
Was very fast and efficient dry…
Was very fast and efficient dry cleaning service. I booked the slot, clothes were picked the same day from my home and returned the very next day. Pricing is also reasonable. Love the hassle free service.
The dry cleaning is professionally…
The dry cleaning is professionally done. Very happy with it..
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Get laundry and dry cleaning delivered to your doorstep in 24h.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just £16.95
Per load of 6 kg - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
Why Laundryheap’s delivery system works
End-to-end tracking experience
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.
Book our 24h dry cleaning delivery service.